Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
JTC’s Group Commercial Office was established in 2019, working closely with the Group CEO and Group Holdings board members with a sole purpose of helping the Group maximise its potential and deliver its commercial KPIs shared with, and reported to, the market and investors throughout the year.
Working with the Group’s Commercial Director and Chief Commercial Officer, this will be a high profile role within Commercial Office that will involve regular interaction with senior management and their teams in multiple jurisdictions as well within the Group’s Head Office & Divisional Operation departments.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently with senior management and a diverse range of individuals across the Group
- Commercially strong analytical skills with the ability to translate findings into meaningful actions linked to the wider Group strategy
- An understating of client needs and both the commercial and operational elements required to deliver client service excellence from client facing experience
- Preferably be qualified or working towards an accounting qualification
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- The role of the successful candidate will involve (but won’t be limited to) working with the Commercial Director on:
- The planning and execution of key work streams underpinning the growth strategy of the Group
- The successful running and continuous evolution of the Group’s internal performance monitoring system (Divisional Balanced Scorecards or ‘DBS’)
- The successful commercial integration of businesses acquired by the Group as part of its inorganic growth strategy
- The review and analysis of the Group pricing model and the monitoring of its application across the business to support our organic revenue growth plans
- Supporting the Global ICS Commercial Pricing Forum and wider development of new and existing products/services to meet clients’ needs and grow revenue ‘from within’
- The successful candidate will also lead on a number of projects and workstreams including, amongst others:
- Reviewing the commercial health of client relationships through the review of billing data, time records and revenue patterns to maximise out of scope billing opportunities
- Leading a Group-wide, commercially focused forum that brings together a collection of senior individuals to discuss and move forward with new ideas and the development of new products
- Suggesting short and/or long term changes to improve the commercial impact of specific client groups or product lines within the Group.
- Leading independent commercial reviews of specific areas of the business and reporting on the findings to the senior management ream
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.