Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The successful candidate will work with the Associate Director for Customer Relations to enhance the member experience for our book of clients, ensuring that plan members receive a premium service. You will partner with clients to look for enhanced opportunities and efficiencies to work together.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and develop relationships with UHNW and HNW individuals with a focus on retention of key clients through enhanced member experience, using this to generate wider ES and JTC opportunity
- Liaise with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place
- Respond to / investigate participant queries in a timely manner, and providing regular updates to clients
- Document trustee decision making
- Maintenance of a programme of regular client / intermediary/ participant visits
- Assist with the preparation of proposal documents for tender
- Update fee proposals for existing clients /. participants
- Maintain regular liaison with other teams within Employer Solutions
- Monthly / quarterly fee preparation
- Monitor and, where applicable, take appropriate action with regards the portfolio’s debtor position
- Excellent understanding of trustee and company risks and responsibilities
- Excellent client handling skills
- Ability to investigate and respond to client queries
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities using own initiative
- Passion for delivering exceptional client service
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).