Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We have an new opportunity for a driven individual to join our Group Finance team as an Assistant Accounts Officer.
Purpose of job
This is an entry level role with a structured training and coaching programme to help you develop the skills, qualities and experiences to progress into a position with a variety of internal finance and accounting duties and responsibilities.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts for income receipts using various online banking platforms.
- Recording of income receipts against client debtor invoices.
- Liaising with client administration teams to ensure income is accurately recorded and all queries resolved.
- Perform weekly and monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Input payments on various online banking platforms and issue cheques, ensuring adequate approval is obtained.
- Preparation and review of payment instructions in line with internal procedures, ensuring adequate approval is obtained.
- Process time spent and fixed fee client billing.
- Filing of all bank statements and other documents.
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services. Founded in 1987, we have c.800 people working across our global office network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$110 billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).