‘Join JTC where your contribution will be valued’
Are you looking for a new and exciting role within a growing team? We have a new opportunity for an Administrator to join our team in Cayman.
Purpose of job
To provide full mutual fund administration services in accordance with the Administrative Services Agreement, with each fund, for a portfolio of mutual funds. To assist, when requested, in the areas of client relations, staff development and internal and external reporting.
- University graduate with a recognised professional accounting qualification within experience gained in the offshore mutual fund industry
- Conversant with all aspects of accounting, administration and valuation of mutual funds holding a wide range of securities and financial instruments
- Experience in the preparation of financial statements and ancillary reports to support the statutory audit of funds
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, a fund accounting software, preferably InvestOne and Bloomberg
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of net asset value calculations, financial statements and annual audit files
- Liaison with fund sponsors, auditors and other service providers
- Ensure that each fund operates in accordance with Offering Memorandum, Memorandum and Articles and is in compliance with statutory requirements
- Other administrative functions relating to the funds
- Assist with the preparation of audit workbook and file
- Other day to day administrative activities related to the mutual funds
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Ensure the spirit of JTC is engendered and shared within the Group
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).