Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you looking to achieve your highest potential within a driven and ambitious team? We are seeking an Administrator who has exceptional attention to detail and an interest in a varied Administration role.
Purpose of job
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accurate and efficient preparation and execution of:
The post holder will be responsible for the efficient and timely processing of:
- All regular and annual contributions via the CP system,
- Member switch execution (core range and non- core range),
- Share plan transactions
- Internal and external queries submitted to the Investments team.
- All the above may include review, investment, settlement, receipt, reconciliation and posting
- Educated to A – level standard or equivalent
- Maths & English GCSE level or equivalent
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise work effectively
- Holds or is working towards a professional qualification (suggested ICSA COFA, ACCA, IOC, STEP ) Preferred but not essential
Main responsibilities and duties
- Investment subscriptions, redemption’s and switches within and between fund managers, including foreign exchange,
- Processing of regular contribution schedules on CP system within agreed SLA,
- Preparing instructions to / liaising with Fund Managers / other internal JTC departments (e.g. Treasury),
- Ensuring all documentation in relation to work prepared is created and signed within appropriate timelines,
- Checking accuracy of deals placed with Fund Managers, and
- Ensuring all bookkeeping is accurately recorded in the JTC systems in relation to Investment Team
- Liaise with Fund Managers on a regular basis
- Investigating and resolving reconciliation queries
- Support and mentor new team members when required
- Reduce risk of error by following set procedures
- Consideration given to all communications made externally – standard JTC format to be applied
- Continual development and streamlining of team processes in line with ISO requirements
- Collection and settlement of broker fees
- Taking part in ad-hoc project work and new client take on — any project deadline will need to be met along with daily workloads
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).