Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join our growing team in Jersey. This role will co-ordinate and manage all non-standard member recommendations including loan, distribution, investment, and complex reviews whilst delivering a bespoke service to high net worth participants.
Purpose of job
This successful candidate will be required to prepare execution and trustee reviews for the division. They will also provide support to the Trustees and Management Team and will be responsible for assisting the Relationship Managers with their HNW participants, potentially covering the spectrum of the division’s service lines. The role holder will act as a secondary point of contact for these participants and will support the Trustees and Relationship Managers in developing existing and potential relationships.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- High attention to detail
- Completer / finisher
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide execution and trustee review preparation for non-standard & complex recommendations for the division (includes distribution and investment requests) and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with UHNW and HNW participants.
- Receive correspondence and ensure action is taken in accordance with agreed timeframes.
- Liaise with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded in a timely manner and with appropriate paperwork in place.
- Assist with client and participant queries.
- Document trustee and director decision making.
- Build required knowledge of plan structures
- Source legal and tax advice, where applicable
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).