Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
A new and exciting senior role to complement a dynamic and growing Institutional Client Services (ICS) Business Development & Marketing (BD&M) team for ICS EMEA.
Purpose of Job
The successful candidate will deliver sector-leading external marketing programmes for the ICS Division in the EMEA region, utilising a comprehensive range of marketing tools and channels to meet clearly defined goals and KPIs and help drive the long-term commercial success of the ICS Division. Working closely with the Head of ICS BD&M EMEA you will design and implement marketing activity across the full spectrum of ICS Division services and target audiences. You will guide and manage internal team members and be able to draw on expert support from a range of external third party suppliers.
The primary focus is the external marketing of the ICS EMEA division with some overlap of the business development programme. As Senior Manager of the ICS EMEA Marketing team, work alongside the Head of ICS BD&M EMEA and guide / manage existing team members to deliver an exceptional external marketing programme. The role includes working closely with existing team members to meet the department KPIs of raising JTCs profile among ICS’s target audiences and using all available marketing tools and channels to deliver our proposition with measurable outcomes.
- Extensive Marketing experience at Manager level or above – experience in communications highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Demonstrable technical knowledge in financial services marketing, ideally in Fund Services and / or Corporate Services
- Demonstrable experience of directly managing third party resources and budgets
- Relevant professional qualifications (degree, CIM, etc.)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- As a senior member of the ICS EMEA BD & Marketing team, work collaboratively with ICS Division stakeholders and team members to devise and deliver highly effective external marketing programmes, including campaign management, content production and oversight and delivery across digital and traditional channels
- Drive an increase in the production and use of high quality thought leadership content, taking both a proactive approach over the long-term as well as responding quickly to ad hoc opportunities when they arise. Integrate thought leadership across available media and channels
- Proactively manage and develop the range of formats used to deliver ICS EMEA content, including but not limited to: email, video, webinars and podcasts alongside traditional formats
- Working in partnership with our chosen PR advisors, develop and maintain good relationships with relevant ICS trade and business media to help maximise positive exposure for the ICS Division
- Work with ICS jurisdictional teams, including Managing Directors, to help enhanced JTC brand awareness in relevant local jurisdictions. In particular, focus on opportunities created or supported by ESG / CSR activity and associated PR
- Manage the ICS EMEA award entry programme, seeking to achieve short listings and wins at the most prestigious awards and then leveraging that success. Work with the team to manage award entries and ensure quality submissions are made on time
- Work with the ICS US team to identify joint marketing efforts always ensuring efficiency and alignment to the marketing KPIs for ICS EMEA
- Assist Head of BD&M ICS EMEA to proactively monitor the performance of the marketing programme using a clearly defined set of metrics and available tools (e.g. Salesforce
- CRM and Einstein Analytics reporting)
- Attend regular internal marketing and BD meetings and assist with providing meaningful, accurate updates on marketing campaigns, competitor activity and brand strength
- Work with ICS and Group marketing colleagues to drive the effective use of internal communications (e.g. Joogle intranet) to support the commercial aims of the ICS Division
- Proactively contribute to developing effective and efficient internal procedures
- Undertake travel as required, in line with the Group’s travel policy
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance policies and procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation and to any Divisional policies and procedures
- Develop self, and commit to becoming deeply expert in relevant fields at all times. Adhere to applicable CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Ensure the spirit of JTC is engendered and shared within the Group and adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.