Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Seeking to join a growing team with rewarding career opportunities?
We are looking for a driven individual whose has an interest in cash management, with good attention to detail and is an excellent team player.
Purpose of Job
The role holder will be responsible for both the specific administration required to support the facilitation of Foreign Exchange transactions across the ES business including any internal controls and monitoring and more general support for all cash transactions processed including record keeping and the running of control reports
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong telephone and written communication skills.
- Completer / finisher – ability to see tasks through to the end
- Ability and willingness to work on own initiative
- Ability to collate and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Basic undertstanding of bookkeeping
- Awareness of operational risk
- Williness to work overtime when required
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administration of settlement process of FX platform payments
- Accurate book-keeping of cash transactions within required timelines
- Exception reporting and controls of all outstanding cash items
- Responsible for the monitoring of all cash transaction receipts
- Ability to prioritise work to ensure all 3rd party time frames are met
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd parties.
- Assist with the development and implementation of preventative measures and control mechanisms when and where needed
- Support team through accurate checks and monitoring to deliver QA audit
- Take part in ad hoc projects.
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).