Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued
To support the strategic growth of the business, we are looking for a senior Wealth Planning Advisor to join our New York office as part of the Business Development team in the Americas. The focus of the role will be to grow and develop our presence and service on both an international and domestic scale, as well as generating new business opportunities for JTC as a whole.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate to further develop their wealth planning career, to gain international exposure and build long-term relationships with wealthy families all over the world.
Purpose of job
As part of the Business Development team, generate and win new business in a structured and professional manner, in line with the strategic objectives set by the Group.
A qualified US Tax/Trust & Estate Attorney, with the knowledge, capabilities and network to generate new business. Experience working within the Wealth Planning industry in the US and dealing with international cross border issues and global families.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage the growth of the business through proactively seeking, identifying and supporting sales opportunities. Demonstrate a structured approach to targeting new business wins from completely new clients and intermediaries (“new new”) as well as from the existing JTC client book, identifying potential cross-sell opportunities within the client portfolio (“new existing”).
- Assist in refining and identifying strategic solutions to current and future client base.
- Establish strong working relationships with referral partners to enable solution based selling to clients.
- Work closely with other local and global BD colleagues and co-ordinate with the Group’s marketing initiatives to maximize our investment in people and activities.
- Attend regular internal BD meetings, and provide meaningful, accurate updates on all new business/pipeline activities.
- Manage and accurately price new business enquiries, ensuring the resources and services provided by the Group are fully utilised and explained.
- Attend and lead potential new business meetings ensuring a professional approach and focus on client service excellence.
- Develop and enhance long term relationships with clients, their advisers, intermediaries and other introducers.
- Coordinate first class take-on process and seamless passing of new clients and new business from existing clients through the Group’s client take-on process.
- Demonstrate effective use of reporting tools such as but not limited to SalesForce to enable accurate management reporting and performance analysis.
- Undertake activities to maximise JTC’s exposure in the marketplace, for example attending seminars, arranging events and acting as panel speaker at conferences.
- Maximise the use of internal communications as well as external publications and social media channels.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).