Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Private Clients team in South Dakota. We can provide you with a dynamic environment to expand and develop your current skills and experience and support your development.
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity would be suitable for candidates who has the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the clients’ portfolios, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations
Main duties and responsibilities
- Administer and monitor a client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care;
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process and minimise write-offs where possible;
- Complete the review process for client entities and be aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures;
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours;
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary system relevant to client portfolio managed, to ensure deadlines are recorded and subsequently achieved;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities (including desktop), ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with;
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).