22 July 2020, 11.00AM PT / 7.00PM BST
The event is free and open to the public to attend. For more information or to register click here.
NES Financial, the financial administrator which was acquired by JTC earlier this year, will be hosting a digital webinar entitled ‘Outsourcing Private Equity Fund Administration: Best Practices’ on 22 July.
In this free webinar, NES Financial will host the following panel of experts:
- Moderator: Wouter Plantenga, ICS Head of Group Client Services of JTC Group
- Michael Richards, Head of Fund Administration — USA of NES Financial, a JTC Company
- Thomas J. Powell, Senior Managing Partner of Resolute Capital Partners
- William Salus, Founder & CEO of Paddock Consultancy
The panel will discuss crucial considerations in outsourcing private equity fund administration, and best practices to follow when choosing the nature, and extent, of the administrator’s role. Other topics which will be covered include:
- Reasons to consider outsourcing, and approaches to implementation
- How to vet independent administration options (e.g., are they using the same off-the-shelf tech as everyone else?)
- How to leverage third-party administration to attract and keep investors
- The benefits of scale: why flexibility may be the most important attribute in a fund administrator
- The client’s perspective: a case study in adopting third-party administration
For further information on the webinar or to find out about our services in the US please contact Wouter directly.