Our Austin office provides a turn-key solution for the creation and administration of Insurance Dedicated Funds (IDFs).
SALI Fund Services (SALI), a JTC Group company, is a market leading provider of fund services to the IDF and Separately Managed Account (SMA) market. SALI administers IDFs for a broad range of asset managers, from boutique hedge funds to the largest wealth management institutions in the world.
JTC completed the acquisition of SALI in November 2021, enhancing JTC’s fund services presence in the US.
“We have a dedicated team that understands the needs of our partners. We pride ourselves on being nimble and responsive while our infrastructure and know-how allows SALI to create Insurance Dedicated Funds easily and efficiently for investment managers.”
US – Austin Key Facts
- Austin is the state capital of Texas
- The city of Austin covers 280 square miles, making the city nearly as large in landmass as New York City
- Austin is also nicknamed "Silicon Hills" due to the many technology firms that have moved there such as IBM, Texas Instruments, Motorola, Dell, and more
- Timezone is Central Standard Time
- Austin ranks 1st for Tech Talent and 7th as a Fintech Leader market (Business Facilities)
- A fifth of Austin’s workforce is employed in management, business and financial occupations (Austin Chamber of Commerce)
- US$1.9 billion was invested in Startups in 2019 (Austin Chamber of Commerce)
- Texas is the 10th largest economy in the world (Austin Chamber of Commerce)
Services & Sectors
Our Austin office enables investment managers to create tax compliant IDFs which can be attached to insurance company Private Placement Variable Annuity (PPVA) and Private Placement Life Insurance (PPLI) investment account platforms. On an ongoing basis, SALI serves as the fund administrator to the IDF.