As a major intellectual and technological center, Boston attracts fund managers from all over the world and acts as one our key offices in the United States.
JTC’s Boston office serves Private Equity, Commercial Real Estate, and Fortune 1000 clients by offering industry-leading Fund Administration, Loan Servicing, and Corporate Services. In addition, the office provides a full suite of services for EB-5 Regional Centers and Qualified Intermediary services for 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
“For funds of all sizes, we enable greater efficiency, reduced operational risk and higher investor confidence, all of which allow our clients to focus on what they do best: raising capital and making prudent investments.”
US – Boston Key Facts
- Boston is one of the oldest cities in the US
- It is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- It is an intellectual and technological center
- National currency is the United States Dollar (USD)
- Home of the largest public park in America; the famous Fig Newton is named after a Boston suburb; the Red Sox baseball team have actually patented the shade “Fenway Green”
Services & Sectors
Private Equity clients have access to customizable solutions built on industry-leading technology, enabling efficient back and middle-office administration for complex financial transactions. Our eSTAC® online platform offers 24/7 access to fund information, and our global capabilities allow our clients to add more services as they grow. JTC has also been a pioneer in social impact reporting, with solutions designed specifically for impact funds and Opportunity Zones.
1099 Hingham St.
Rockland, MA 02370
- Telephone +1 800 397 8529