We are delighted to have been shortlisted for Citywealth’s Magic Circle Awards in the category of ‘Trust Company of the Year – Independent’, and also the WealthBriefing European Awards 2017 in the ‘Independent Trust or Fiduciary Company’ category.
These nominations reflect another strong year of growth for JTC Fiduciary Services, including the following highlights:
- Establishment of Ark Trust, the first ever Jersey Managed Trust Company for a mainland Chinese wealth manager (Noah Wealth Management)
- Expansion of our fiduciary offering and US presence with a new office in South Dakota
- Granting of a Singapore trust licence to our Asian associate, Kensington Trust Group, by the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Partnership with market-leading citizenship-and-residency-by-investment service providers, Henley & Partners
- Development of JTC Edge, a state-of-the-art, market-leading technology, purpose-built for (U)HNW clients and single/multi-family offices
All of these successes have been made possible thanks to our outstanding clients, intermediary partners and the dedicated members of Team JTC.
If you would like to support our Citywealth Magic Circle Awards nomination, you can vote in just a few seconds by clicking here.
You can view the full WealthBriefing European Awards shortlist by clicking here.
Thanks in advance for your support.