A webinar hosted by JTC
The event has passed. Fill out the form to view the replay.
What do investors really want out of Opportunity Zones investments? The answer may explain why some funds have been more successful than others.
There has been plenty of debate about the merits of the Opportunity Zones program and the motivations of OZ investors, but until now, much of it was based on speculation and assumption. To cut through the rhetoric, JTC has conducted a research project to provide new insights on OZ investors and fund managers, and the projects they invest in.
With the results of our survey complete, we’re hosting a free webinar on March 16, 2022, where a panel of experts will discuss the findings and analyze what they can tell us about the motivations of OZ investors, what strategies are most effective for fund managers, and the growing emphasis on the impact OZ investments have on distressed communities. This will be invaluable information all OZ stakeholders need to stay ahead of the curve and be ready for the future of impact investing.
Topics Will Include:
- Why investors are drawn to impact funds and how those investors are incorporating OZ financing into their portfolios
- How successful funds are thinking critically about impact and authentically integrating social impact considerations into their missions
- The cohesion between the tax benefits and social impact components of the OZ incentive, particularly how and why OZ fund managers are increasingly promoting impact to potential investors as a selling point — not as an afterthought
- Why it’s imperative for fund managers to find ways to maximize impact within a returns-driven context, ensuring capital is placed in investments with market fundamentals
- The importance of impact tracking and measurement, and the role JTC Americas can play in those processes
Who Should Attend:
- Opportunity Zones investors
- Opportunity Fund managers
- Developers operating in distressed areas
- Local government officials in affected communities
- Anyone with a stake in the future of OZ
Learn from our experts’ insights. Fill out the form to the right and watch the webinar replay today!