We are delighted and extremely proud to have been selected as one of only five finalists in the ‘Trust Company of the Year (large firm)’ category in the STEP Private Client Awards 2017/18, which will take place in London on September 6.
The STEP Private Client Awards are rightfully seen as the most prestigious awards in the private client industry and this recognition is a glowing endorsement of our continued client focus over the last twelve months – a year which has seen a number of exciting and innovative initiatives including:
- Establishment of the first ever Jersey Managed Trust Company for a mainland Chinese firm
- Opening an office in South Dakota to offer domestic US trust solutions
- Acquiring a Singapore trust licence
- Offering international citizenship and residency solutions in partnership with the market leaders
- Developing JTC Edge, a state-of-the-art, market-leading technology purpose-built for (U)HNW clients and family offices
This news follows hot on the heels of our recent successes, namely winning ‘Best Independent Trust or Fiduciary Company’ at the WealthBriefing European Awards 2017 and being recognised as a Tier I trust company for 2017 by eprivateclient, both of which were confirmed last month.
As ever, we will not rest on our laurels and will continue to focus on the differentiation, innovation and client service excellence that have all been integral to getting us to where we are today.