JTC and five members of its private client services division have been shortlisted in the 2023 Citywealth Powerwomen awards, which recognise individuals and companies who maximise the potential of women in wealth.
- Nic Arnold, Head of JTC Private Office – UK: Inspirational Woman of the Year
- Julie Zingiloglu, Managing Director – Switzerland: Woman of the Year – Leadership – Financial Organisation (Managing Director)
- Jodi Hill, Deputy Head of Private Client Services – Jersey: Woman of the Year – Leadership – Financial Organisation (Director)
- Marina Cristiani, Senior Director – Head of New York: Woman of the Year – Business Growth – Fiduciary Services
- Alia Haskouri, Director – Head of UAE: Woman of the Year – Business Growth (Large/Institutional)
As well as JTC’s senior staff being nominated for multiple categories, JTC has also been nominated for the following category:
How to vote
If you would like to place a vote, please click on your preferred category above (each category contains a hyperlink).
Voting closes on 20 January 2023. The awards ceremony will commence on two different dates for two different cities:
- London – 1 March 2023
- New York – 7 March 2023
Please note: The online voting counts for ten percent of the vote, the judges’ vote counts for ninety percent of the outcome. The online vote is open for peers and clients, only one vote per category is permitted, you cannot vote for your organisation or your colleagues.