Alia Haskouri, Jodi Hill, Julie Zingiloglu, Nic Arnold and Marina Cristiani have all been shortlisted in the 2024 Citywealth Powerwomen awards. The annual awards support and recognise the leading woman and companies within the private wealth industry.
The five finalists have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Alia Haskouri, Director – Head of UAE: Woman of the Year – Professional Services
- Jodi Hill, Deputy Head of Private Client Services: Woman of the Year – Jersey
- Julie Zingiloglu, Managing Director – Switzerland: Woman of the Year – Switzerland
- Nic Arnold, Head of JTC Private Office – UK: Woman of the Year – Leadership
- Marina Cristiani, Senior Director – Head of New York: Woman of the Year – Business Growth
The winners of the Powerwomen awards will be announced at two galas, the first on 6 March 2024 in London and the second on 13 March in New York.
If you would like to vote for a member of JTC, please click here.
Please note that voting closes on 1 December 2023.