A webinar hosted by JTC
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 2:00PM – 3:00PM EDT
JTC can provide a comprehensive range of fund services from Ireland designed to take U.S. firms from local to global. Could Ireland be your firm’s new bridge to Europe?
Ireland has long been a leading jurisdiction for U.S. firms looking to expand their operations abroad. JTC recently obtained a license from the Central Bank of Ireland for fund administration services, and now offers a full-service suite of AIFM, portfolio management, administration, depositary, and corporate services from their offices in Dublin and Enniscorthy, thereby creating a new opportunity for our global fund clients.
JTC hosted a webinar on Wednesday, March 29th covering the advantages of Ireland, as well as JTC’s newly enhanced suite of services. You’ll hear from representatives of JTC, Ballybunion Capital, and INDOS Financial, all of whom have extensive experience providing financial services solutions to Irish and global domiciled fund products and vehicles. Could Ireland be your firm’s new bridge to Europe?
Discussion topics will include:
- Ireland’s advantages for U.S. firms wishing to establish a fund in Europe, or choosing the jurisdiction to domicile their fund/ products and access a global investor base
- Navigating the path to enter the EU with the view of establishing a fund/ vehicle in Ireland – what you need to know
- Services offered by the Dublin and Enniscorthy JTC offices, including Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM), portfolio management, depositary, and corporate solutions
- JTC’s new fund administration services in Ireland, including fund accounting and the preparation of fund financials with audit support
Who should attend:
- Fund managers
- Anyone thinking of launching a fund in the EU
Learn from our experts’ insights. Fill out the form to the right and watch the webinar replay today!