Fund administration backed by 1031 Qualified Intermediary (QI) services.
As an industry leader in both 1031 QI services and technology-enabled fund administration, JTC is uniquely positioned to serve real estate-focused Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) Administration to managers and their clients. We facilitate 1031 exchanges both into and out of your DST, and we handle all the reporting, distributions, and analytics in between — QI services and cutting-edge fund administration, in one seamless package.
“By offering both fund administration and Qualified Intermediary services, JTC can help managers and their clients with 1031 exchanges into and out of the DST along with reporting, distributions, and analytics, all supported by the purpose-built technology the company is known for.”
REAL-TIME, AT A GLANCE ACCESS TO INVESTMENT AND PERFORMANCE DATA
Our Online Portal also makes document sharing a breeze and is fully customizable to match your company’s branding.
Secure, Efficient Fund Administration
We built our award-winning FinTech platform, eSTAC®, from the ground up to handle the full spectrum of modern administration needs.
Extensive 1031 Expertise
Our legal and client services teams’ experience in accounting, banking and technology sets us apart. We can handle large and complicated exchange scenarios that many QIs cannot.
Our web-based portal is customizable to match your branding and offers your investors real-time visibility into capital allocation and performance data — 24/7, from any device.
- Maintain Investor Portal for all investors
- Distribute documents from DST to investors (both automatic/recurring and by request)
- Assist investors with Portal access
- Facilitate access for financial advisors (or other interested parties) to view their specific investor’s data
- Track bank account activity through Portal for investors pending closing
- Option to open escrow account with a partner bank to receive investor funds
- Receive/process closing documentation from DST investor (Signed Closing Statement and Beneficial Owner Certificate)
- Process monthly investor distributions (initiate transaction for your review and approval)
- Reconcile Trust’s bank account balance to Portal balance on a daily basis
- Review and record cash movements for investor distributions, as directed by the Trust
INSTITUTIONAL SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
Each year, JTC voluntarily subjects its core financial processes, accounting practices, reporting, technology, and documentation to an in-depth review by a major accounting firm.
Our operations meet SOC 1 Type 2 certification guidelines, and we are qualified to serve the needs of companies that must comply with the requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and other important financial statutes.