Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The focus of the role is to ensure IOM/ Switzerland regulatory compliance requirements are met and executed and all regulatory reporting and submissions are completed.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as Compliance Officer and DMLRO for IOM
- Managing and taking ownership of responsibilities in respect of any regulatory requirements with auditors and regulators, preparing compliance documentations, reports and approval requests as required including those to be submitted to IOMFSA, FinIA and FinSA
- Identifying, recommending and developing new AML, CFT and Compliance policies and procedures or improvements to existing policies and procedures
- Providing guidance to the business in relation to risk, compliance and AML issues
- Keep accurate and up to date MI records in anticipation of annual audits
- Production of reports for the relevant Boards and Risk Committees as required
- Produce management information in a timely manner
- Reviews of new business packs and Client Due Diligence to ensure regulatory and AML/CFT requirements are met
- Completing ad-hoc Risk & Compliance projects
- Promote awareness of regulatory principles and requirements on a day to day basis
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML/CFT legislation
- Ensure own knowledge of, and compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory requirement
- Adhere to CPD requirements in according with regulatory requirements and in-house procedures
- Attend relevant seminars and conferences
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
- Risk and compliance experience
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements
- An understanding of complex structures including companies and trusts
- Knowledge of multi-jurisdictional AML/CFT legislation and regulatory requirements would be desirable
- Understanding of risk factors and escalation processes
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint is desirable
- An ability to work in an organised manner and having attention to detail
- An ability to deal with a variety of tasks and to work towards deadlines
- A relevant AML/Compliance professional qualification (ICA Diploma)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).