Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you currently an established DC pension administrator looking to achieve your highest potential within a driven and ambitious team? Are you interested to learn all about International employee benefit plans? We are seeking a Senior Administrator who has exceptional attention to detail and an interest to move to a varied savings and pensions administration role while building effective relationships with all our stakeholders.
Purpose of Job
The post holder is responsible for the delivery of efficient and timely defined contribution administration services. The services include relationships with all stakeholders for a variety of International Retirement Savings and Pension Plans. Working within a team environment to deliver regular monthly, quarterly and annual and ad hoc events and proactively managing workload to completion. Events are completed to the highest level of accuracy and always within agreed service levels. Through organising and prioritising workflow and actively seeking new ways to improve procedures they will provide optimum levels of customer service to the clients in terms quality, cost and time. They will develop other team members technical knowledge and deputise for the Team Manager.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Around 5 years proven experience and technical knowledge working within DC plans
- Thorough understanding of scheme rules and legislative requirements
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Proven record of creating efficiencies and process improvement
- Strong ability to investigate and respond to complex queries
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and strong customer service skills
- Effectively use own initiative and demonstrate high level of accuracy
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Have excellent technical knowledge and application of Defined Contribution lifecyle and ad-hoc events for a portfolio of clients
- Maintain an understanding of clients’ requirements to allow technical investigation and response to corporate/participant queries, including complex enquiries
- Ensure maintenance of consistent and accurate scheme records
- Prioritise and provide accurate, efficient and effective administration and checking of events and reporting to maximise service standards set out in the Letter of Engagement and underpinned by Trust Deed & Rules.
- Events will include (but not restricted to) contribution investments, new joiner activities, AUA fees and invoicing statistics, leaver activities, distributions, payments and receipts, ensuring all related book-keeping is posted accurately, in a timely manner and up to date at all times and completing regular corporate client reporting
- Complete all activities using best practice and compliance with all plan and JTC polices, rules and regulations including GFSC regulations, FATCA/CRS and any legislative changes
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Regularly participate in client/ departmental meetings and prepare required materials
- Mitigates, manage and proactively escalates and concludes operational risk matters and suggest improvements to reduce error and complaints
- Lead the team as required in the absence of team manager and support management team
- To actively mentor, coach and provide feedback to improve learning and development of team members
- Mentor other team members providing training to ensure colleagues achieve their full potential.
- Participate/lead client and business project initiatives and client take on activities.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).