Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity would be suitable for candidates with proven accounting skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear interest and understand of working in Real Estate/Private Equity.
- Hold an Accounting background and a relevant experience on a similar position in Luxembourg.
- Communicate fluently in English and French, both verbal and written; German as well as other languages would be advantageous;
- Have good command of Outlook, Word and Excel; BOB 50 is an asset;
- Be organized, rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills,
- Act as a team player and show good management skills
Main responsibilities and duties
- Independently manage the different aspects of corporate clients active in Private Equity and Real Estate industry;
- Delegate, follow up and review the daily tasks;
- Establish annual accounts, interim financial statements, specific reporting requested by the clients and follow up of cash movements, budgets as well as ad hoc analysis;
- Establish the income tax and, when applicable, VAT returns;
- Coordinate the preparation of general meetings and boards of directors.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.1200 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).