Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Office Administrative Assistant to join our South Dakota Private Client Service’s team
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity to assist in the administration duties and activities in the day to day running of the South Dakota office
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with an enthusiastic and helpful outlook
- Reliable, dependable, trustworthy and confidential
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and greet clients, intermediaries and external visitors attending the South Dakota Office, in a professional yet friendly manner, maintaining the expected JTC standards.
- Set up meeting rooms and provide refreshments as and when required, in accordance with the JTC catering guidelines.
- Perform a weekly stock check of stationery supplies, ordering additional supplies according to Group procedures.
- Perform a weekly stock check of kitchen and catering supplies and ordering additional supplies according to Group procedures.
- Assist the fee earners with various administrative tasks, including photocopying, filing, binding of documents and creating files for new business.
- Manage general office issues as and when they arise.
- Prepare for and welcome new joiners, orientating them to the office and setting them up on computers and telephones
- Manage incoming and outgoing couriers
- Open all incoming mail and scan as necessary
- Manage the archive procedure, working with the MD to develop an effective and efficient recording and filing system with Iron Mountain
- Book travel and complete expense claims for MD where requested.
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviors
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Ad hoc project work, not limited to:
- Assist the team with changing addresses for all structures
- Assist the team with changing signatories for all accounts held
- Ensure a robust system is in place for keys held and that they are secured each evening and duplicates are held where necessary
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).