Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The team deals with all aspects of the administration and execution of any Corporate Action Events and Standard Investments held within the various employer remuneration structures administered by JTC Employer Solutions.
The post holder will provide support and assistance to the Administration & Reporting (A&R) Senior Management Team through being a positive leader and advocate of change management / efficiency initiatives in A&R.
The post holder will be a strong people manager for the teams and provide support / direction to team members and other teams within A&R and the wider group.
The post holder will be responsible in supporting the Senior Management Team with the co-ordination and effective running of the Corporate Actions Team and Standard Investments Team within A&R ensuring all service levels, internal and external, are met.
A key focus will be contributing towards efficiency initiatives within A&R and Employer Solutions with alignment and continuous improvement of all tasks within the teams. The post holder will actively participate in successful execution and delivery of the projects at a management level.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the teams on a daily basis, providing them with support and guidance. Show strong leadership skills and hands on people management. Provide the teams with support and direction in their careers, demonstrating effective succession planning
- “A” signatory – checking and signing of payments / dealing instructions / corporate action events / other
- Provide day to day BAU and project support within A&R
- Be actively involved in projects as a SME, contributing towards efficiency initiatives within A&R with alignment and continuous improvement of all tasks within teams
- Assist in client take on of new plans, supporting the project team throughout the implementation and go live
- Assist the client facing teams with the investigation and response to client queries relating to all team activities
- Liaise with third party intermediaries e.g. Fund Managers / Transfer Agents / Platform providers / 3rd Party Vendors
- Actively build and maintain relationships with internal/external partners to provide a seamless service
- Deliver efficiency and continuous improvement initiatives within A&R and Employer Solutions through effective participation in change projects and resolution of issues
- Reduce the risk of Operational Events by ensuring all transaction deadlines are met, procedures are followed and each pack is thoroughly checked before being signed
- Reduce risk of error and compensation claims by continuous improvement and review of team procedures
- Experience in managing operational teams
- Strong motivational, interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- High attention to detail
- Completer finisher
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Preferred but not essential – Professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).