Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you interested in joining our growing team on a 12 month contractual basis? We are seeking a Manager to work in our Employee Share Trust Team, providing trustee and plan administration services to a predominately UK corporate client base (both private and listed).
Purpose of Job
This is a varied role, which includes leadership, daily management, technical queries and enquiries, client and business initiatives.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of employee share trusts, for a varied client base
- Trustee experience
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of the applicable legislative / regulatory environment
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work as part of team and be able to manage multiple internal and external relationships
- Experience of managing the onboarding of clients and establishment of trusts
- Likely to hold relevant professional qualification (although this is preferred not essential)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the day to day activity of a portfolio of employee shares trusts, in conjunction with share trust team colleagues and various internal administration and support teams.
- Liaise with clients, their advisors and third parties.
- Dealing with the acquisition of trust shares and the subsequent distribution of shares on the vesting of plan awards, including the sale and transfer of shares.
- Attendance at trustee meetings, review of associated documentation and drafting of subsequent minutes, instructions, etc.
- Manage the onboarding of new clients and the establishment of their employee share trusts, in accordance with applicable JTC policies and procedures.
- Conduct client reviews, refresh KYC held and clear any identified action points
- Develop an ability to inspire and motivate the team and the wider Group to sustain the
- Group’s unique stakeholder culture and adherence to the core competencies
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional accounting qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).