Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
To manage the PCS Financial team that is responsible for co-ordinating the delivery of financial information from trading entities located in Europe, liaising with local JTC finance teams where appropriate. To include monthly management accounts and analysis of MI. Ensuring yearly statutory accounts preparation, audits and financial corporate governance. Oversight of financial operations (billing, income recording and payments) where processes are performed in Jersey.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- To be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Book keeping monthly payroll and completion of associated reporting
- To be responsible for the preparation of year-end statutory financial statements under relevant accounting standards
- Responsible for running the audits of regulated entities (at both interim and year-end), liaising with auditors on accounting and reporting issues and managing audit deliverables and queries to ensure that filing deadlines are met
- Responsible for liaising with external tax providers with regards to relevant filings to deadline
- Management of the team responsible for the financial operations (billing, income monitoring, entity set up/closure and payments).
- For the overseas PCS jurisdictions where there are local JTC finance teams (Mauritius and UAE):
- Review of monthly management accounts prepared locally and conversion into UK GAAP.Including
reconciliations of local payroll reporting and intercompany loans to management accounts. Input of local financial information into FP&M reporting system to facilitate MI reporting thereon.
- Assistance to local accounting teams for year-end statutory financials – to ensure consistency with PLC treatments, compliance with IFRS and audit queries thereon.
- Hold a professional accountancy qualification with ideally 1-2 years’ post, newly qualified Manager’s would be considered dependent on experience.
- Experience in the preparation of financial statements.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).