Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
Compliance promotes the integrity of the organization through providing advice to the first line and by monitoring compliance with norms. In this position you will work in the Compliance team on the acceptance process from prospect to client and second line monitoring during the client relationship.
- You ensure that potential integrity risks are identified and managed and, that clients are served in accordance with applicable regulations and internal policies. You contribute to the promotion of an integrity-conscious corporate culture.
- In the day-to-day activities you are active in ensuring that client due diligence and monitoring is properly performed and you are involved in advising and training the business.
- You are the first point of contact for the client files. You know how to achieve compliance objectives in a cooperative manner, you work on the relationship within the entire team and you have an eye for improving compliance within JTC in a way that suits JTC’s operations. The Compliance officer shall advise the CDD specialists and Company Lawyers or other team members on compliance operations.
- You are also involved, in collaboration with the CDD team, in improving internal policies and you keep track of current developments, such as in the field of social propriety, international tax matters and EU anti-money laundering regulations.
- If you seek to become an trained compliance officer with in depth knowledge on Wtt and Wwft, JTC’s team in Amsterdam is your team. The team is a very ambitious team that strives to improve the business, gain the latest knowledge and be the best partner to the business, always with a smile as fun is also part of our work.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
You are responsible for successfully completing first line or second line compliance processes for (potential) clients to JTC. It is expected that you will supervise the on boarding and re-acceptance process from A to Z, you will recommend and implement process improvements to create efficiencies for the organization.
- Supervising of compliance with internal and external norms;
- Promoting an integrity-conscious corporate culture
- Identification of and advice on compliance policies and integrity risks
- Support coordination of tasks in the team
- Involvement in projects for the company to implement new regulations.
- Contribute to in depth knowledge development on Wtt, Wwft and Sanction law.
- Master’s degree in law or business administration
- Trust industry experience is an advantageous
- English speaking, Dutch is an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Result and task driven
- Analytical and independent
- Strong writing and reporting skills
- Structured way of working
- Team player
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).