Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Institutional Client Services the role holder will ensure consistent delivery to existing and potentially new clients, of the highest quality of professional service and thus protect and enhance the Group’s reputation
The successful candidate will directly contribute to the profitability of the Group; meeting their Division/Jurisdictions strategic and operational objectives set by the Group Board. This role holder will have an additional focus on Fund Operations across the Group.
The successful candidate will effectively lead, manage and motivate the senior management team and ultimately the wider Group, to ensure that all employees are suitably managed, developed and motivated to continuously thrive within their role and thus be able to demonstrate the required core competencies to be a JTC employee.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the broader strategic development and subsequent success of JTC with a specific focus on the JTC global Fund Operations.
- Responsible for the planning and directing of the Group and Fund operations strategic activities to ensure they achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for optimum financial and operational performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence
- To identify, develop and direct the implementation of business strategy which extends to measurement of KPIs
- To deliver and integrate initiatives to promote the achievement of operational, financial and business performance
- Effectively manage and accurately price new business enquiries, ensuring the resources and services provided by the Group are fully explained
- Active participation at internal business development meetings; demonstrate an ability to identify new business opportunities and where possible introduce prospective new business to the Group
- Oversea and where required manage highly complex Client management/ administration
- Attend and lead client meetings, either on or off site. Liaise with professional advisors to ensure the Group delivers both a proficient and added value service
- Develop, retain and enhance long term relationships with clients, their advisers, intermediaries and other introducers of work, maintaining a high level of client care
- Develop, coach and mentor senior management team, providing guidance on the management of employees according to Group standards and policy; ensuring employee’s and division’s adherence to their contractual obligations
- Recruit, select, develop and mentor senior management team members
- Direct specific functions and performance via the senior management team
- Maintain and develop the Group’s culture, vision, values and reputation within the marketplace and in addition with all employees, clients, intermediaries and regulatory/official bodies
- Execute the responsibilities of a Group Director according to lawful and ethical standards, as stated within the Group’s own policies and procedures and those of the applicable regulatory bodies
- Fulfil the function of “Senior Client Director” or “Client Director” on appropriate client entities
- Ensure good corporate governance in accordance with regulatory requirements while aligning to the Group’s overall aims, business plan and long term strategy
- Provide any other duties as defined or deemed necessary by the Group Board
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).