Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The FATCA/CRS Compliance Specialist will be a core member of the Group AEOI team and will provide specialist AEOI support:
- In regard to all AEOI related obligations with specific focus on meeting client reporting requirements across various jurisdictions.
- To JTC offices worldwide at all internal levels on all matters relating to the FATCA and CRS value chain.
- Aimed at delivering top tier services to or on behalf of JTC clients.
- Ensuring AEOI reporting compliance in multiple jurisdictions by relevant deadlines. This would include but would not be limited to reviewing of written documents including but not limited to financial information, tax forms and self-certification forms in order to perform AEOI classification (re-classification) and due diligence.
- Reviewing of AEOI related documentation for accurate disclosures and discharging of obligations on behalf of JTC clients.
- Assisting the client management operations teams in the areas of AEOI.
- Working on AEOI related projects as assigned.
- Keeping abreast of all AEOI related regulatory requirements across assigned jurisdictions.
- Attending to AEOI related Competent Authority queries.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- A degree, preferably in commercial or legal studies.
- A sound understanding of AEOI obligations at an OECD and IRS level.
- An existing sound understanding of end to end AEOI operations in at least 1 jurisdiction.
- 2+ years of experience in AEOI Reporting.
- A proven track record of researching AEOI related regulations
- Comfortable and highly proficient in verbal and written communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- A team player who listens well and values the input of his or her colleagues.
- Highly proficient in the use of AEOI Schema related technology and Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel).
- Highly organised and exceptionally detailed.
- Accustomed to managing multiple priorities.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.