Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Domiciliation & Corporate Secretary to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of job
The successful candidate will be responsible for corporate matters related to the administration of a portfolio of Private Equity and Real Estate clients, ensuring a professional and comprehensive administration service is provided to existing clients in line with strategic objectives set by the Group Board.
- Have a law background;
- Hold strong relevant experience in a similar position or as a Corporate, secretary in Luxembourg;
- Maintain accurate, organised and up to date records of client entities with limited supervision;
- Communicate fluently in English and German, written and verbally;
- Remain aware of risk exposure;
- Manage a client’s portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective clients care and respecting contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg;
- Ensure a professional and proactive service is provided to clients and intermediaries;
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of deliverables with a “can do” attitude.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Follow up group and statutory requirements both before and after signature of legal documents e.g. undertake the preparation and circulation of legal contributions to internal decision-making documents, while preparing and reviewing contractual documents;
- Ensure due communication and follow up, handle notification of signatures, ensure electronic and paper archiving, store documents;
- Accurately prepare original legal documents and finalization of contractual documentation (such as contracts and agreements);
- Follow up with the clients to ensure receipt of necessary documentation;
- Ensure quality services to businesses through a smooth organization of tasks and timing;
- Remain the first point of contact for notaries, lawyers, banks, regulatory authorities and external auditors for requests related to legal documentation and manage all corporate related internal lists and procedures;
- File and record all legal documentation as required by Luxembourg Law;
- Create and ensure alignment of team/division’s strategy to overall strategic objectives and KPIs set by the Group;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services. Founded in 1987, we now have c 800 people working across our global office network and are trusted to administer assets over US$110billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).