Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Manager to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing team, we are currently looking for a Corporate Manager (M/F).
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide a full range of corporate services for an extensive and diversified portfolio of clients in the Real Estate and Private Equity industry;
- Review legal documentations relating to corporate administration;
- Ensure the legal and internal procedures in terms of registration and tracking of documentation is respected;
- Manage the organization of boards and shareholders meeting;
- Attend clients board meetings, contributing to board papers and reports;
- Ensure changes in operational activities are reflected in delegated services and SLAs;
- Oversee the administration and review of complex client structures, remain aware of risk exposure to both the client and the Group, including fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures;
- Manage the relationship with the auditors, banks, administration, notary, legal and tax advisors;
- Proactively oversee and manage the operation of the team, ensuring a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries;
- Responsible for the management and training of junior members of the team, conducting appraisals and performance management reviews;
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service meeting the requirements of demanding clients is provided, using prioritisation and maintaining good working relationships;
- Build strong working relationships with management and staff across all functions to achieve objectives;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the fund structure, client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations;
- Act as the main relationship contact within the defined area of responsibility and establish and maintain close relationships at all levels ensuring any escalated issues are resolved quickly and effectively within agreed timescales;
- Holding a university degree in Law, specialized in corporate law or similar studies with a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a position in a financial services company (or similar) servicing funds in the E.U or working within the trust and company environment in Luxembourg;
- Familiar with Luxembourg regulations;
- High level of technicality, particularly in applicable laws and relevant articles in relation with the corporate services for our activities;
- Previous experience/exposure to Private Equity/Real Estate funds is a distinct advantage;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally, other languages such as French and German will be an asset;
- Ability to take responsibility and initiatives, create solutions, display assertiveness and decisiveness, work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Organized, open-minded, flexible and work as a team player;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organizational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
- Proven numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail, you are autonomous and applying analytical and synthesis skills;
- Regularly exhibit behaviours associated with our core value such as engagement, integrity and solutions driven.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.