Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Senior Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing team, we are currently looking for a Compliance Senior Administrator
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform role in line with the AML/KYC regulatory requirements and JTC’s Policies and Procedures;
- Ensure analysis of KYC files provided by the Leads/Business Developer at acceptance, review, ad hoc and exit;
- Ensure the reviews are undertaken in due course and relevant KYC documentation has been obtained and updated;
- Provide advices and guidance to the Leads/Business Developer and where relevant, other Compliance team members to enable the business is operating efficiently and effectively meeting the AML/KYC regulatory requirements;
- Ensure performance and analysis of name-screening;
- Manage the central record of any deficiencies highlighted and ensure a good follow-up of such deficiencies;
- Keep the database up to date to ensure the performance of name-screening;
- Collect information to assist with the preparation of reports and provide key information to the management on both regular and ad-hoc basis;
- Analyse RBE filing to be performed by Leads where applicable;
- Assist with coaching more junior members in the compliance team;
- Carry out any other AML/KYC related tasks that are required by the head of Compliance;
- Develop and foster strong relations across all departments and in particular with the leads;
- Maintain updated knowledge on changes in industry laws and regulations, specifically those related to anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing;
- Develop, maintain and control the application of our internal Compliance procedures;
- Identify the existing and upcoming rules which may impact our business (EU directives, national laws,…);
- Ensure the compliance of the Company with AML/KYC and data protection requirements, with all applicable laws and internal policies and procedures;
- Liaise with the Compliance departments of other Luxembourg entities and with the Parent Company.
- Bachelor or Master degree in law, finance or economics;
- Proven and relevant experience of minimum 3 to 5 years in a similar industry and function;
- Fluent written and spoken in English, French is an asset, any other language would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of CDDS will be an asset;
- Proactive, rigorous and able to work with autonomy;
- Solid working knowledge of Luxembourg AML/CFT laws and regulations including RBE law;
- Take initiatives and ownership.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.