Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We are looking for a dynamic marketing professional to become Head of Marketing for our fast-growing Institutional Client Services (ICS) Division with a specific emphasis on the EMEA region. This senior role will focus on creating ambitious and effective marketing programmes to help drive strong organic growth in fund, corporate and related services and to continue to raise JTC’s profile in a competitive marketplace. With support from a dedicated ICS marketing team as well as access to a wealth of leading-edge digital tools and high-quality agency partners, you will be given a high degree of autonomy and the chance make a real difference.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional services marketer to further develop their career and be part of an exciting growth story.
Purpose of job
As part of the senior operations team of the ICS Division, devise, direct and manage the ICS marketing programme for the EMEA region and work in close alignment with the JTC USA marketing team to ensure a joined up approach for the Division globally. Work with and support the ICS EMEA Business Development team to help generate and win new business in a structured and measurable manner, in line with the strategic objectives set by the Group.
- Experience working within a Marketing and / or Business Development function at Manager level or above
- Relevant professional qualifications (degree, CIM)
- Demonstrable technical knowledge in financial services marketing and BD, ideally in Fund Services and / or Corporate Services
- Experience of directly managing teams, third party resources and budgets
Main responsibilities and duties
- Devise, direct and manage the ICS marketing programme for the EMEA region, working closely with other senior members of the Division to ensure that all marketing activity is aligned with agreed commercial objectives. Proactively monitor the performance of the marketing programme using a clearly defined set of metrics and available tools (e.g. Salesforce CRM and Einstein Analytics reporting). Adjust and improve the programme, continuously and as required, throughout each annual cycle.
- Directly manage the ICS marketing budget for the EMEA region, ensuring that investment in marketing activities is understood and controlled appropriately at all times.
- Work closely with the JTC USA marketing team to ensure alignment between the US ICS marketing programme and EMEA ICS marketing programme, with particular focus on identifying cross sell opportunities.
- Work directly with the ICS EMEA Business Development team, ensuring that the marketing programme is fully aligned to the Division’s BD objectives and that appropriate marketing support is provided to the BD team at all times.
- Play a leading role in regular internal marketing and BD meetings, providing meaningful, accurate updates on marketing and BD activities; new business enquiry pipeline, new business wins, product/service developments, competitor activity and brand strength.
- Lead and manage the ICS marketing team in the EMEA region, ensuring that the team is motivated, effective and productive at all times and supporting the ongoing development and progression of line reports.
- Apply technical knowledge and experience to assist in identifying and defining strategic solutions to better meet the needs of current and future clients.
- Establish effective working relationships with intermediary referral partners to support a continuous flow of new business enquiry opportunities and support a reciprocal approach to relationships between JTC and its intermediary partners.
- Work with Group marketing colleagues to drive the effective use of internal communications to support the commercial aims of the ICS Division.
- Proactively contribute to developing effective and efficient internal procedures.
- Deputise in the absence of more senior colleagues.
- Undertake travel as required, in line with the Group’s travel policy.
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance policies and procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation and to any Divisional policies and procedures.
- Develop self, and commit to becoming deeply expert in relevant fields at all times. Adhere to applicable CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures.
- Ensure the spirit of JTC is engendered and shared within the Group and adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours.
- Provide any other duties as defined or deemed necessary by Management and/or the Group Board.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).