Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Shout out for accomplished creative communications professionals!
Purpose of job
As part of our collaborative and creative team which sits within JTC’s growing marketing function, we’re looking for a strong comms ‘all-rounder’. This is a newly created role focussed on Group employee engagement matters as well as the successful implementation and management of JTC’s CSR activity in the communities in which we operate.
As an Assistant Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate solid experience in marketing communications with a key emphasis on writing and verbal skills as well as having a particular flair for event management. Creativity, initiative, enthusiasm and motivation are also fundamental to this role.
- High competency in writing, editing and accurate proof reading
- Proven organisational proficiency and the ability to manage and deliver to strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build key working relationships at all levels
- Experience in using social media, content management systems, design and/or mailing software
- Ability to work effectively in a team and support colleagues
- Experience of working with agencies
- Relevant marketing qualifications (e.g. CIM, CIPR) or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working within the team on internal brand and communications campaigns across all locations and service lines that support our shareholder culture, vision and strategy
- Ensuring organisational initiatives and projects are consistently and successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Event management for employee engagement activities
- Using, updating and maintaining all internal communications channels
- Ensuring we maintain a high profile through effective management and promotion of our CSR activity
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).