Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role holder will be required to administer a varied client portfolio, under the supervision of a Manager/Senior Manager. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations and assist with the smooth running and management of the team.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer, monitor and where required manage, a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Management of whole billing process for team, with a strong emphasis on recoverability, working in an efficient manner so as to minimise teams write-offs and maintain division’s KPIs
- Review client structures, completing review process for clients entities, remaining aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours, acting as a guide in this respect to more junior members of the team
- Assist line manager with the preparation and review of reports for management meetings
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret / implement relevant advice as required
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of own and team’s central diary systems to ensure that the all deadlines are recorded and subsequently met
- Ensure a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with
- Review client accounts
- Supervise and assist with the management and training of junior members of the team, conducting appraisals and performance management reviews if requested/appropriate
- Check, delegate and monitor the work of junior members of the team and where appropriate ensure team’s adherence to their contractual obligations
- Where possible, promote the range of services the Group can provide to existing clients within the portfolio and identify new business opportunities
- Ensure team members maintain accurate and up to date records of their respective clients on client desktop
- Through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Adhere to the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Deputise in the absence of the line manager
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Excellent understanding of trustee and company risks and responsibilities
- Excellent client handling skills
- Ability to investigate and respond to client queries
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities using own initiative
- Passion for delivering exceptional client service
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).