Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing team in London for an Assistant Manager, Client Relationship Management.
The successful candidate will work alongside industry-leading specialists, providing depositary services to a broad range of alternative investment funds including private equity, real estate and infrastructure.
Purpose of job
The primary responsibilities will be to onboard new clients and ensure that all internal and external requirements are met. This includes co-ordination of the operational process and ensuring that all due diligence, AML and other regulatory requirements are met. Participation and eventually conducting annual Due diligence Meetings and Client Service Review Meetings.
Reporting to the Director of Client Relationship Management, the Assistant Manager will demonstrate experience working with clients to understand their required operating model and with the Depositary teams to define detailed requirements and work alongside technical resources to deliver solutions.
- Experience working within depositary, investment funds business or fund accounting experience.
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and pricing / market data systems (such as Bloomberg).
- Previous experience in Depositary, Trustee or Fund Accounting of hedge, private equity or real estate funds. Experience with onboarding a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working with a portfolio of clients and stakeholders such as AIFs, AIFMs, Custodians and Administrators.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- On-boarding the client after business having been won, co-ordinating the process to ensure operations / due diligence and AML screening requirements are met.
- Assisting the operations teams to ensure all of the information is in place when required and the system being fully set up and ready for them team to begin work,
- Work effectively within the team but show appropriate levels of initiative.
- Facilitate open communication with Depositary team members and client staff members to identify any potential issues/improvements.
- Following up with the client to ensure they’re satisfied with the process and provide a demonstration of the work being completed by Indos if required,
- Maintenance of client issues / feedback logs and ensuring that these are actioned and resolved in a timely manner
- Maintain industry knowledge by attending industry events, undertaking on-going training
- Attend due diligence undertaking and visits on AIFMs, Administrators and Custodians and produce report within agreed deadlines. Manage actions points / matters arising.
- Providing the link between business development and operations
- Assist in the development of the use of systems and technology in on-boarding and client relationship management including client reporting
- Consistently demonstrate JTC core values and expected behaviours.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional accounting qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).