Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role holder will be required to assist in the administration duties and activities that are required to support the successful delivery of administration for a client portfolio. This will be under the supervision of the Senior Administrator / Assistant Manager and Manager.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with intermediaries/clients as necessary and under the supervision of more senior team members.
- Check and maintain the central diary system to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Involvement in the review process from a trainee perspective to gain further exposure.
- Prepare minutes and assist with the billing and collection of debtors’ process.
- Prepare cheques, letters, and settle bills on behalf of client entities.
- Perform various tasks such as photocopying, scanning, filing and binding of documents.
- Generally assist various members of the group with routine administrative tasks.
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level in-house procedures.
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Maintain 90% chargeable time
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Team player and communicator
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise effectively
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).