Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
To provide administrative, filing and general office support to the Guernsey office, to assist the receptionist in ensuring a professional front of house reception service is delivered to all clients, employees, intermediaries and suppliers, including the effective management of in-coming telephone lines and client meeting room calendars. There will also be opportunities to undertake chargeable administrative client work.
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Team player and communicator
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise effectively
Main Responsibilities and Duties
Document Management Responsibilities:
- Monitor the incoming faxes and fund services gsy in boxes regularly
- Maintain the physical filing in the Guernsey Office
- Retrieval of physical and electronic documents and files under instruction from admin teams and JTC management
- Create and update new physical files
- Accurately scanning high volumes of sensitive documents for electronic filing and distribution
- Accurate data input and electronic filing using the ViewPoint Management Software System
- Carry out filing and administrative tasks as received by email instruction from senior team members
- Collection, process and distribution of post and couriers as per company procedure
- Allocation and distribution, including confirmation of signature for registered post
- Allocation and distribution of bank statements
- Assisting the Office Support Team, when required
- Assisting the receptionist with cover on reception to meet and greet clients, intermediaries and external visitors in a professional yet friendly manner, maintaining the expected JTC standards.
- Set up and clear down meeting rooms and boardrooms and provide refreshments as and when required, in accordance with the JTC catering guidelines.
- Ensure the smooth set up of IT for meeting rooms with the ability to rectify, through liaison with IT Team, any problems which may occur.
- Actively manage meeting room and boardroom calendars on a rotation basis.
- Liaising with “meeting owners” to confirm meeting requirements from a catering perspective and ensure requirements are met, such as dietary needs, allergies.
- Ensure the reception, meeting rooms, kitchen and welcome area is kept tidy at all times.
- Organise all “ground” travel arrangements.
- Manage visitor parking spaces.
- Manage visitor signing in/out and overall security of incoming personnel.
- Co-ordinate couriers, notifying of delays.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and proposals;
- Liaise with intermediaries/clients as necessary and under the supervision of more senior team members.
- Assist and support with administration activities and queries with other departments where necessary
- Adhere to all JTC Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours; and
Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.