Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accounts Officer to join our team in Jersey.
Purpose of Job
The role holder will be responsible for a variety of internal finance and reporting tasks. The primary responsibilities of this role includes the preparation and designing of performance management reports and reconciliation of financial data.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and building of performance management reports
- Collation of information and preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Delivery of ad-hoc reporting requests whilst ensuring outputs can help management make informed decisions
- Evaluating and analysing data to ensure the accuracy of reports
- Assisting with the delivery of ad-hoc reporting projects
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks including processing and data inputting
- Providing internal support to the finance department for all reporting queries
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Team player, ability to work well with a team
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.