Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accounts Officer to join our team in Jersey.
Purpose of Job
This is an excellent entry level position with a structured training and coaching programme to help you develop the skills, qualities, and experiences to progress into a position of internal finance and accounting duties and responsibilities.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts for income receipts using various online banking platforms
- Recording of income receipts against client debtor invoices
- Liaising with client administration teams to ensure income receipts are accurately recorded and queries resolved
- Input payments on various banking platforms, obtaining adequate authorisation
- Perform weekly and monthly bank account reconciliations
- Process time spend and fixed fee client billing
- Filing of all bank statements and other documents
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Team player, ability to work well with a team
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.