Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a AML/KYC Manager to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing Depositary team, we are currently looking for a: AML/KYC Manager (M/F)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Director and is based in Luxembourg;
- Fulfil the KYC/AML requirements in relation with on-boarding of new clients active in the funds industry including real estate, private equity and “traditional” funds;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of KYC/AML requirements for Luxembourg investment funds;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and AML/KYC client files ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with, taking responsibility and initiatives;
- Responsible for successfully guiding clients through the closing process from a
Luxembourg AML perspective;
- Responsible for the daily/monthly reviews of new clients and new and existing investors KYC files;
- Receive, analyse and validate all the documents required to comply with KYC/AML regulations in Luxembourg;
- File and record all legal documentation as required by CSSF and Luxembourg Law;
- Participate in periodic audits, compliance and risk sample checks;
- Ensure effective communication with the TA team;
- Proactively oversee and manage the operation of the team, ensuring a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries;
- Responsible for the management and training of junior members of the team, conducting appraisals and performance management reviews;
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service meeting the requirements of demanding clients is provided, using prioritisation and maintaining good working relationships;
- Ensure changes in operational activities are reflected in delegated services and SLAs;
- Build strong working relationships with management and staff across all functions to achieve objectives;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the fund structure, client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations;
- Act as the main relationship contact within the defined area of responsibility and establish and maintain close relationships at all levels ensuring any escalated issues are resolved quickly and effectively within agreed timescales;
- Review client structures, complete review processes for client entities, remain aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures.
- At least 5 years proven experience in a similar position in a financial services company servicing funds in the E.U or in the domiciliation and/or AML/KYC environment in Luxembourg;
- High level of technicality, particularly in applicable laws and relevant articles in relation with the AML/KYC services for our activities;
- Previous experience/exposure to Private Equity/Real Estate funds is a distinct advantage;
- Familiar with Luxembourg regulations;
- Be able to manage, motivate and supervise a team of AML/KYC professionals;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally, other languages (French and German) will be an asset;
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, viewpoint and/or other software is an asset;
- Proven numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail, you are autonomous and applying analytical and synthesis skills;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
- Ability to take responsibility and initiatives, create solutions, display assertiveness and decisiveness, work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Regularly exhibit behaviours associated with our core value such as engagement, integrity and solutions driven.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.