Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
A new rewarding contractual opportunity based within the Private Client Services (PCS) division in Dubai. This busy and fast paced team will support the efficient and effective on-boarding of new clients across all of JTC’s PCS Jurisdictions and ensure that all client matters relating to new business are dealt with promptly and with a high level of client service excellence
Purpose of job
The post holder will have responsibility for supporting a team and liaising with the Sales and Service teams to ensure that all client matters, in relation to the review, preparation of documentation for approval of new business and the formation of structures for new business, are dealt with promptly and any issues are referred to line management immediately.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to review and resolve issues
- Ability to self-motivate and work pro-actively with the rest of the team to achieve excellent client service
- A positive “can do” attitude and a good team player
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business (Essential)
- The successful candidate should ideally be studying or looking towards studying a relevant professional qualification
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of relevant internal approval documentation, co-ordinate and present directly to the Business Acceptance Meeting.
- Ensure consistency and clarity of the on-boarding files and approval documentation in order to maximise the effectiveness of relevant senior management resource.
- Ensure formation of structures, databases are up to date and orderly staged transition to relevant administration team as appropriate.
- Preparation of entity files in a timely manner once the new business has been approved. Prepare incorporation and application documents of companies and LP structures for filing with the appropriate jurisdiction. Liaise with the relevant jurisdiction on any queries raised in relation to the application documents.
- Be aware of and play an active role in the achievement of “New Business” targets.
- Liaise with Directors and other members of the Global PCS Business Development team as a matter of routine.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage strict deadlines is essential as is the need to adapt to new systems and processes quickly.
- Support junior members of team as and when needed.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required by wider team Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).