Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg
Purpose of job
JTC is currently looking to employ an IT Administrator to join an experienced Global IT team. You will be part of a team who are responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of JTC’s IT systems and to ensure that computers, software, and networking functions work together to provide a stable environment.
This exciting new role is in line with the continued growth of the JTC, it will suit someone who is looking for a role that is both challenging and rewarding.
You will have relevant experience working in a professional environment and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills.
The skills that will help you most in the job are:
- 1st/2nd level IT support experience – 3 years or more preferable
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Financial services industry experience
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills with an ability to assess each employees IT knowledge levels
- Strong team player able to work effectively with diverse client groups, with ability to problem solve individually and in a group as well as handling multiple tasks concurrently, the ability to manage your time effectively
- Experience with past and present Microsoft Windows PC and Server configurations, deployed in a networked environment, including Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server
- Working knowledge and experience supporting past and present Citrix technologies
- Windows server technologies, knowledge of Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Good accurate records keeping
- Fluent English language is mandatory and working level of French is an advantage.
- Relevant qualifications:
- IT related degree or equivalent
- MCP or equivalent
- COmpTIA A+ or equivalent
Main responsibilities and duties
- As an IT administrator you will be on the front line when it comes to supporting the firms IT requirements, solving technical issues, working on technical projects and implementing technology solutions in line with the firms Digital Strategy.
- You will use your technical experience to resolve support requests on 1st/2nd This role is very hands on role and some of the core tasks include – Active Directory maintenance and support, Citrix environment support, Windows Server support (including fileservers, SQL servers), e-mail system support (Exchange & Office 365), PC/Server access and operational system maintenance and support, application support (including the Office Suite, SharePoint, Funds software, Trust/Company software), system, maintenance and monitoring and telephone setup/support
- You will work as an IT team member and will follow existing procedures and policies.
- There will be occasional travel to other offices, as required to fix or install computers.
We are JTC, a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services to institutional and private clients. Established in 1987, we now have c 1,200 people in offices in multiple jurisdictions across six continents, with assets under administration totalling over US$180billion. The principle of true shared ownership culture means we all share the same priority: the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal)