Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
JTC has seen rapid growth since listing on the London Stock Exchange in 2018 and with this, it’s an exciting time for Digital.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and creative digital marketing professional who is looking to join an organisation that is innovative and fast-paced.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will help to support and deliver a successful digital marketing strategy for Group, Institutional Client Services (ICS) and Private Client Services (PCS) teams globally.
Purpose of job
To support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Team and other stakeholders in the delivery a successful digital marketing strategy for Group, Institutional Client Services (ICS) and Private Client Services (PCS) teams globally.
- Degree or relevant professional qualification
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Experience with core platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Experience of reporting on performance metrics
- Strong communication skills with an enthusiastic and helpful attitude towards colleagues and clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with CMS systems e.g. WordPress or demonstrating a keen willingness and drive to learn
- Knowledge of email marketing / CRM systems e.g. Salesforce & Pardot or strong willingness to learn
- Understanding of PPC / AdWords marketing is desirable
- Understanding of Google analytics is desirable, however, full training would be provided
Main duties and responsibilities
- As an integral member of the Group marketing team, working collaboratively with the divisional marketing teams to support the delivery of business development and marketing plans
- Support with the company website(s), uploading and maintaining content
- Creating digital assets and ensuring images are correctly edited and consistent
- Producing of reports
- Support with implementing digital tools and systems
- Support Salesforce users and training
- Support with creating and producing video content, particularly and not limited to, the annual end of year video
- Create organic social media posts, build and execute paid social campaigns – managing social media advertising
- Development of skills and experience in marketing platforms including Salesforce, Pardot marketing automation, Tableu Analytics, Google Analytics, SEO, PPC, Social media marketing, video and more!
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).