Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
The Administrator will report into the Manager within the Standard Investments team. The team deals with all aspects of the administration of any standard investments held within the various employer remuneration structures administered.
Purpose of Job
The post holder will be responsible for the efficient and timely processing of:
- All regular contributions via the CP system,
- Member switch execution (core range and non- core range),
- Share plan transactions,
- Internal and external queries submitted to the Investments team, and:
- All the above may include review, investment, settlement, receipt, reconciliation and posting.
These transactions will be on behalf of participants of International Employee Benefit schemes, International Pension plans, Deferred Compensation Schemes and Employee Share Ownership Plans.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Administration experience desirable
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing Investment subscriptions, redemption’s and switches within and between fund managers, including foreign exchange,
- Processing of regular contribution schedules on CP system within agreed SLA,
- Preparing instructions to / liaising with Fund Managers / other internal JTC departments (e.g. Treasury),
- Ensuring all documentation in relation to work prepared is created and signed within appropriate timelines,
- Checking accuracy of deals placed with Fund Managers,
- Ensuring all bookkeeping is accurately recorded in the JTC systems in relation to investment team transactions,
- Liaising with Fund Managers on a regular basis,
- Investigating and resolving reconciliation queries,
- Supporting and mentoring new team members when required,
- Reducing risk of error by following set procedures,
- Ensuring careful consideration is given to all communications made externally – standard JTC format to be applied,
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner and is accurate
- Collection and settlement of broker fees,
- Taking part in ad-hoc project work and new client take on — any project deadline will need to be met along with daily workloads,
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation,
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours, and;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).