Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen within our growing Communication Teams in Jersey for an Administrator
Purpose of Job
The successful candidate will look to enhance the member experience for our book of clients, ensuring that plan members receive a premium service and clear, concise communications.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Excellent telephone skills, including experience dealing with difficult calls
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Administration experience desirable (ideally with employee benefits background)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering / investigating queries from participants, including web queries, via telephone and email
- Referring live FX deals
- Producing ad-hoc member statements
- Referring fixed deposit requests / liaising with members re maturing fixed deposits
- Referring Bespoke Investment/Redemption requests to the Bespoke Investments Team and Corporate Investments Team
- Maintaining member details on core systems
- Logging / monitoring call details on task allocation system
- Targeting exiting participants for routing through other JTC products / divisions as appropriate
- Acting on diary reminders
- Liaising with other teams to co-ordinate bulk communications to plan members
- Dealing with resulting responses from above
- Liaising with plan members re insurable assets
- Dealing with queries from Corporate Investments Team re member switches/ liaising directly with members
- Keeping information re plans up to date and making sure any changes are circulated to the team
- Dealing with member complaints in a timely manner
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).