Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
Responsible for the maintenance of bookkeeping and assisting in the accounting for a portfolio of clients and adherence to tax regulations.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintenance of bookkeeping and assist in the accounting for a portfolio of clients;
- Assist in responding to audit queries and liaising with auditors to ensure finalisation of audit within relevant deadlines;
- Assist accountants in ensuring tax filing and tax compliance for the portfolio of clients;
- Assist in handling tax inquiries, scheduling meetings with tax advisors/clients/ intermediaries, attending to phone calls and subsequent follow-ups;
- Implement agreed strategies and ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Holder of University degree in a relevant discipline but ideally currently studying a relevant professional qualification (eg. ACCA);
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Good team work and organisational skills.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.