Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounting assistant officer to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity would be suitable for candidates with proven accounting skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear interest and understand of working in Real Estate/Private Equity.
- Hold a secondary school degree with economics orientation;
- Beside French and/or German, high level of English both verbal and written, other languages will be advantageous;
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel software; BOB 50 is an asset;
- Rigorous, methodical, organised and working as a team player.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist the accountants in the daily corporate clients accounting tasks;
- Support in establishing annual accounts and interim financial statements, under the supervision of the accountants ;
- Maintain organized planning of work to ensure timely and accurate filing/scanning;
- In charge of administrative and financial tasks.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).