Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join our Internal Finance team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to continue to provide personalized quality services of accounting and administration to the corporate accounting entities in Luxembourg , we seek for an: Accountant – Internal Finance (M/F)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the different aspects of corporate accounting for various entities (CSSF and OEC regulated);
- Record monthly charges, intercompany, third parties and other journal entries;
- Prepare monthly reconciliations;
- Follow up payments and cash movements, as well as expenses’ budget;
- Assist in supervising the payments and accounting;
- Assist in making sure that all invoices are recorded and payments are processed in the online banking system;
- Monitor bank accounts on a daily basis to ensure cash is being managed properly;
- Participate in the annual accounts preparation, interim financial statements, other specific reporting;
- Prepare the income tax and VAT returns;
- Liaise with external auditors on all accounting and reporting issues and facilitate the resolution of administrative and other queries to ensure filing deadlines are met;
- Prioritize workload and meeting all deadlines;
- Assist other team members when required and support the coaching and training of more junior staff;
- Follow existing accounting policies and control framework and propose updates when necessary;
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to the chasing of outstanding information, thus ensuring timely completion of accounts.
- Holding a BTS, DUT, DECF or Bachelor in Accounting with a proven experience of minimum 1 year in accounting;
- Fluent in French and English both verbal and written, other languages will be advantageous;
- Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge; BOB and ViewPoint are an asset;
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills;
- Team player.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.